Gunung Bunga Buah, One is going or not going to be happened !
Daypack expedition to be..
Abang Long kawasan keep telling us, the route is going to be easy, leisure and santai but it has been disputed by Arafat… ‘His santai is actually to time with 10’
Should I reconsider this… furthermore the information that I googled so so not attractive… the leeches especially and some say it’s gonna be harder than Nuang.. hmmmmm….
But still.. some say hiking Gunung Bunga Buah will be a wonderful experience.. in term of challenges .. I believe.
Google information stated that it will be something beyond imagination when to hike several other mountains with different difficulties. Never underestimate..
With the height only 1,430m (4,690ft), it is consider mediocre. But however, it will tougher than Gunung Nuang (the highest peak in Selangor). The journey should be around 3-4 hours, but not all of us are experience people.. I can feel that the journey will like never ending hike…
Pegi tak pegi tak pegi tak ????
How about the glory to conquer the Peak as many as I can ?
(ni kata-kata semangat untuk diri sendiri…. !)
Pegi tak pegi tak...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...