Before I've been in the silent mood recently, I've enjoyed myself with a bunch of activities. Some says that I’m now have changed.. they spotted that I’m quiet, no longer cheerful as before. Hmmm.. the truth is.. I’m happy in my own ways. Changed of series.
Proudly to announce that I’m in the 4series…. Don’t look back.. move forward. Nothing to feel remous… positive all the way.. hike as height as you can. Drink a lot ! Forget about sickness as long I’m healthy all the way.
Planning ahead for more hiking project. I never do any hiking yet in 2015, but there are already some plans, plus the travelling mode is activated. The lacking is just I have no friend that I can easily drag them in… hmm just waiting… what a bored being a me !
That about hiking project.. the travelling will be started with Saigon visit in March.. Some more to come but I have to plan as this gonna be clashed with my hiking, family event etc. I feel Korea and Jepun will be followed… hmmm hope so. Errhhhh.. who to drag ?
Perhaps I’ll be granted with kesihatan yang berpanjangan, this is the main point.
Alhamdulillah…
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...