Saturday, December 13, 2014

The World Without Bibik

I was brought into the world with bibik at Azim's age 1 month or less.
Previously I was doing all the housework by my own. There was no extra help from outsiders.

At first, it's a weird thing to get a third person living together in the house. Days passed Bibik helped alot until I becoming so pampered.

Today.. When I write this note, she has gone enjoying her 35 days leave.

Another few more days for her to return.
.
.
.

There is actually not much of pending work that's waiting for her. I just need someone to be around to look after my kids while I'm gone. About the housework.. even though tiring.. but I still can manage it.. no big deals...

I still can do my laundry either washing or ironing. The work that I did before, and now I still can do it. I still cleaning the fan as well as the bathroom. I do cleaning all the dust and vacuuming.. some more vacuum my car.

Hebat !

But... bibik please come back !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...