I got no time to do the climbing shopping as I knew it very last minute, which 2 weeks before the climb. Upon my quick internet browsing, Merrel brand was the best hiking shoe.. But, I was not really up to it. Apa yang ada nanti beli jelah. Masa dah suntuk nak ke midvalley etc as advised for the best place for sport gear.
I went to the nearest shopping area, KLCC Suria, my thinking was to buy any climbing shoe. Whatever brand will do, I just needed one. Coincidentally found this shoe, Merrel. But, actually, the options at Stadium sport center were so limited. Nothing like Solomon, Patagonia, Asolo etc..
Merrel shoe not as expensive like I thought.. mampu milik. Bought it and walked away.
The performance was still unsure. .. 50-50... (this was that time)..
Now when this article is written.. I like the shoe. It's brought me to the highest peak in Asia safely...dengan kuasa Allah pastinya. Alhamdulillah.
Therefore, this brand is strongly recommended.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...