Monday, June 23, 2014

An afternoon at Masjid India

It was Friday afternoon when I decided to do my shawl shopping at Masjid India, where else ?! The heaven shopping place for the ladies shawl. I was alone and I know where to go and what to buy.

Very determined..

Oh.. this was a normal thing for me with or without friends to do my shopping or window shopping. But, if with friend or with my nieces much be better..

Suddenly, a Mynmar boy approaching me asking some ‘money’, I was intended to give at least RM1 or RM2 but he threw me a Surah Yassin.

I was asking him to pick up, but he did not.. 

I’m not a good person, I’m known as a bad temper person..

Pickup.. I said.. He was still refused to do..

Then, I was acted like he wasn’t there and did my own business keep choosing the shawls…

He then grumbling saying.. ‘I’m hungry.. I’m not eat’.. he still not pick up the Surah Yassin on the floor.

The bad temper person in me said.. ‘ignore him’ as he was so in bad attitude.. give him a lesson at least give people some respect.

I walked away.. as if nothing was happening..

Then suddenly the boy said.. Syaitan.. Syaitan to me.. repeat..

I turned back facing him.. and confronted.. WHO IS SYAITAN ? loudly.. 

He was shocked looking at the skinny cute little girl (ehemmm) suddenly has a courage to face him.

Seriously..  I was shaking that time I can do anything. Don’t he know that I just came back from Gunung Kinabalu.. cewaahhh… the roh pergunungan still with me now hahahaha LOL.

I said it quite aloud.. some people in the shop suddenly looked at me. Looked at the boy.. the owner of the shop chase him out…

I was istighfar… Ya Allah.. apa lah salahnya if I just give him some money….. truly I’m NOT stingy…

But.. his attitude made me mad !

I should not do this to him..

Shame on me...

Shame on me...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...