Saturday, May 24, 2014

Azim and his teeth

This was arranged since 6 months back. Some of his teeth damaged... bukan xgosok gigi eh. He brushed his teeth every day every night before sleep. But, the attitude suka gonggong botol susu masa tidur was the caused. Doktor kata ni bad habit sebab susu tu akan menyebabkan baktiria membiak dan makan gigi-gigi susu Azim. Macam iklan ubat gigi kat tv tu....

That's the background. .

The effect was his teeth become rotten and damage. Upon confirmed by the dentist, Azim has to be referred to the General Hospital sebab klinik biasa xde kemudahan mengendalikan kes budak-budak comel dan baik macam Azim.

That's the starting point.

We went meeting the GH dentist a few times before he has to undergo the operations. 
WHAT OPERATIONS?! Scary dow for a little cute boy.  But, this has to be done to rescuing the remaining teeths and also for his health.

The operations day...

We have to be there as early as 7 am and Azim has to fast starting 3am. Ok. He took his last susu at 2 something.. we reached the clinik at 6.45am. He asked me the susu but I told that we run out of stock.. then he don't ask anymore. WHAT A GOOD BOY that I have. Alhamdulillah. ..

Then I gave him plain water... After that doctor asked me to stop feeding him coz the stomach has to be empty. When Azim asked me 'nak air oshong..' nak air kosong, I told him.. its finished.  Then he dont asked me anymore until we get into the Operations Theater (OT). Baik kan my Azim... he's so wonderful.

While waiting him to be called by the Doctor for his operations. . He sat on my lap calmly and nicely. There was another boy with us during the waiting time, the boy was naughty. . kacau-kacau Azim.. trying to attract Azim to play and jumping and screaming and running etc with him.. Alhamdulillah Azim duduk je.. layan la jugak but not so frantic and naughty. He wanted to go down but I don't allowed him so he just stay.

9.15am he was called to be into the OT. I accompanied him until he took the sleep gas. Only Allah know my feeling... as a mother look at the son lied down on a strange bed with all the equipment around and the staff in uniform. . At least 5-6 of them... 2 were hold Azim's hand when Azim struggling to get free from the gas mask. 

I was crying in my heart. 

Once Azim fallen asleep, I kissed his forehead and left the room as instructed.  The parents weren't allowed to be there during the procedure.

'Allah will be always with you dear' I whispering to his unconscious mind. That's what I always do... communicating batiniah.

Bringing Azim to the beach playing with the waves and riding a horse along the seashore. We can do so many thing in the imagination...

During the operations I keep zikir, baca sebanyak-banyaknya al-iklas and surah Yassin. Semoga Allah permudahkan urusan Azim. . Selamatkan Azim.

10.25am they called me. The operations has been done. I rushed to the room that I left Azim until the nurse called me coz I was so fast. Azim has actually been transferred to another place. Not the place that I left him. 

He was crying.. maybe he was looking for me. The faces were new and strange. .. maybe. 

I hugged him, my heart repeatedly saying Alhamdulillah.. I can see Azim was ok. Some blood left in the mouth.. but nothing for me.. as I understand the procedure..

I was told that 8 teeths were taken out and they have installed 4 crowns to protect the existing ones. 

Alhamdulillah... Thank you Allah.

Azim was ok.. even though he was still weak. Nagging and crying. I have to cuddle him and lullaby our favorite zikirullah until he calm down.

We left the hospital around 4.30pm after all the check been done by 3 doctors...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...