Setelah 23 tahun terpisah and finally... again the facebook has gathered us, the long lost faces.
SEKOLAH MENENGAH DATO' KLANA PUTRA (SMDKP)
We will not there if not because of Rafe, the one who sponsored us. Not to forget, Sofi as the core person who played the main role in doing the arrangement and coordination.
Tepuk tepuk…
Even not everybody attended but at least we were there meeting, talking, hugging laughing and smiling… oh eating and drinking too..
All those memories flash back...
The teachers, definitely will not remember me because I just been there only 2 years 1990-91 before go back to Stad. But... I do have a lot of sweet memories..
Ohh.. god, Cikgu Ahmad Bujur, suddenly asked me.. ‘You are from Mondom, right?’
‘Iye cikgu…’ I replied proudly. Yehuu at last, even he don’t remember my name.. at least someone noticed my existence.
![]() |
| All of us |
Lucky draw giving..
Fetty, during my time at SMDKP kitorang biasa-biasa je
But during form 6 Atas Bahiyah, STAD, kita best buddy gitew.
Poyo.. no specific topic... suppose to represent the class but I was talking about myself..
Yati Yaburi, she got my gift.
Mazlan Ujang, Mazlan Kosek & Aloi
Both Alan... hahaha samo2 lepak lepas class dedulu.
Aloi sekampung.. but now forget the way back already. Staying@ Kopilah..
the table...
Perhaps not the first and last..
looking forward the 2nd, the 3rd... so on..
Thanks guys...
Sekian.







No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...