Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Me and A Boset license

The BOSET course is a minimum requirement to work offshore. The course consists of four modules; Safety Induction, Helicopter Safety and Escape (HUET), Sea Survival and First Aid, Fire Fighting and Self Rescue.

Since I'm now getting involves with offshore, so it is a must for me to get myself qualified. Cewahh gitew..

Before the course, people were talking about its difficulties.. about heli crashing into the water, about jumping from 2 storey house height etc etc... but but
I dont feel anything, sound so interesting for me. Hahahaa... but I dont tell them yellah kang blagak lak.

Then during the training, yeahh it was so ausome... I like it! Haahahaha..
I dont mind if the training extended for a week huhu..
3 days courses was too short for me.

Qualified...! Yahuuu I'm ready for offshore. 

The details were;
 
The courses are OPITO accredited and successful completion results in an internationally recognised certification.
Note: Trainees are required to supply a completed medical clearance for the HUET component prior to starting the course, using the Medical Requirements Form .
 
I attended the course at Consist Jalan Hulu Kelang...

Outside the dark/smoke room
 
from left, Olivia, Bob Kenny, myself and Hui Ling
All engineers, except me.. dreaming to be an engineer....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...