Excerpted from TabbyMe, entry 2011
I left my sewing machine since 2004, since Feer was born untill todate. The machine was a gift from mak, maybe to ensure that I don't let my talent away... cam bagus je hahaha. memang punn....
I'm not very good in it, but boleh la baju anak patung hahaha, but with mak's mesin jahit I managed to sew few baju kurung and blouses.
Suddenly the spirit came back, Cha's (cousin) wife played an important role in this, she's actually active in this hobby.
I then re-open the box of my sewing machine which I left unattended since 2004, dedebar takut ada tikus..
![]() |
| Jeng jeng... so berdebar, fuh kiri fuh kanan.. cicak... go away.. |
![]() |
| Alhamdulillah, it's still in good condition. No cicak no tikus |
| testing testing... sewing a simple sluar cerut for Feer |
| cam cacat je kat pinggang... lantak la... |
| Here we go.. tadaaa... sapa nak tempah PM me... bluek ! |


No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...