Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What and Why Tabby ?!

People were asking me what is tabby and why ?
(excerpted from TabbyMe)

Why : Here’s the story

I used to have my fav. Cat.. Iskandar, Belalang, Tepok, Lipan, Puteh, Seri, Lalo etc… etc.. etc… so many. There was a time, in our house we have more than 10 cats. Just imagine..


What : Tabby is a grey or brown cat with darker stripe 
(I wud say kucing kampong)especially female.

I’m a cat lovers and used to be with Cat all the times since I was a kid. But now, I've to avoid it when my sinus is getting bad. I used to sleep, eat, and play etc together with them. Now I've to clean my hand once touch the cat.. or I can’t hold them for a long time, I think not more than 15 minutes. If I forget to wash my hand & change my attire, I will get the sinus. Even sometimes, when I visit someone’s house that has a lots of cat I'll get my sinus. 
Upon allergic test, my allergic to cat dander is the highest!
Whereas, last time I used to hold them, hug, kiss & carry them anywhere anytime without worries.
My last and memorable accompany were Iskandar and Lalo. Others were also special but my strong memories were at these two.
Iskandar (black & white cat), I rose him since he was a baby. We have great moments & funs together. He was my first pet passenger in my first car, 660 white Kancil BEM 4987. Love him so much when I’ll put all my password as his name ISKANDAR. I’ll always talk about him at the office, most of my frens and family knew it, other might think I was living with a Man hehehe…..

He’s gone after I get married. SAD!

7 or 8 months later, I moved to my first own house. A few months after that, there was a little cat approaching me while I was chit chatting (mesyuarat tingkap) with the neighbors. I was ignoring the cat at the first time but, she keep coming to me. As a cat lover, of course I’ll treat her well. Starting giving her food sometimes then changed to every day and finally changed to frequently, every morning and night. No objection from my husband and at last we adopted her. I was starting to like her. I named her Lalo but actually her real name was JLO or Jeniffer Lopez.

Changed to Lalo (a comot cat) when the neighbor referring her Lalo (when they heard I calling JLO, they thought Lalo), then slowly the name changed. 
Whatever. I rose her until she get pregnant and giving her birth in our house, helped by my hubby as a midwife. She delivered three babies (kitten). But, unfortunately I can’t keep them. My sinus back. 
If I keep them outside, the male cats will kill the kittens. 
I done so many trial things. 
Put in the box, hide them somewhere but when we went home she transferred back to the house. 
One of the baby died, bitten by a  male cat. 
We have no choice, at last we sent them to one of my hubby fren’s house. 
I hope that will keep them safe. But, only the babies were taken by the neighbor.
Lalo run away. Donno where coz neighbour just wanted the kids. 
Since then I put a STOP, I don’t want to put my love and care to a PET...
In remembering them and all of our memories,
they are still alive in
TabbyPretty
TabbyMe
TabbyNovella


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...