Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Good News... And i hate u so much

Excerpted from TabbyMe, Dec 2012

The story begun when I keep approaching the internal and external vacancies. Suddenly Ching, my colleague asked me to try my luck for a position as a Hydrocarbon Allocation Analyst (internal ads). 

"Whats that ?" i asked. 

"U dont worry, it is easy" Ching confidently replied with her wide smile.

"sound scary dow" still unsure about her suggestion.

"hey, you already gone through the very tough system, that will easy for you for this job'. Ching convinced me. 

"are you sure? But I don't know anything about hydrocarbon" i was still unsure and blurrr (as usual hik hik). 

"believe me u will like it. I have done this job before and it was very easy". Ching continued.

"okay okay i'll try". I replied. 

This was the starting point and it was sometimes in July 2012. I was called for the interview after hari raya Aidil 2012. Then followed by 2nd interview with Bob Kenny my future immediate superior. Alhamdulillah i got the job. 

But before I transfer to Operations, Planning reluctant to release me, which I really wanted to scream.. 

'hey, I'm not contributing anything so... Do let me go...' I really want to say it aloud.. Let everybody know... let them judge... And the best part was.. He did mentioned the same thing to my colleague.

He really don't see us... We were no exist. Then do the job alone by yourself lor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...