Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stadian 2nd Reunion

Banner sponsored by Faz & hubby


It was again arranged by Faz & Adora. 

What's a great job.. 2 years in a row. 
It’s already a year since our last gathering. More new faces this time compared to the previous one.


It was a plan not to drag Feer & Romi to the gathering.. hahaha both of them also not interested to join. What a GOOD thing! Before that event the organizers were so worried about the attendees coz only me who have confirmed. Dora called me asking if I can do a reminder to those in my contact. As usual I followed-up with Shera, Ujie, Noor, Zura & Rosli. Only Shera & Zura were coming from my contact. Rosli stranded at Johor after married, lost


Reminder after reminder done by the organizers via Facebook

at last the turned-up not so bad. 

Shera called me during my driving to the venue, got something to do at IKEA and gonna be late.

I reached the venue at 2.25pm as per my planning, I don’t want to be so early. From the entrance, I saw some ladies and men in two group chit chatting, I was sure enough the topics mostly about the past memories. Ainnur was sitting alone a bit far from the others. She was the one who 1st approached me, then Hasba came, I've not seen him for 20 years since my age 15.

OMG, Lynn was there too, I just added her to my FB two days back. She looks so pretty but still in brutal look, hahaha not much change. What I knew from the other, she’s involving with outdoor activities such as car racing, go-kart, sea diving etc. Oh man.. sea diving, I crazy enough but never have any change. 


Dora then came to hug me, prettier, slim. 
Faz was busy entertaining the attendees and welcome me.
Zura with the kids and her hubby..

Shiera (lambat !), Faz & me (jobo)


Embrace after embrace.. 

Ujie & Ina...
Ujie penah jumpa dah after school but Ina... wahhh still same


Ainnur, Ida & Faz
Ujie & Cha

Last jumpa diorang masa Cha’s wedding at Seremban Dua. 
Both still like before shy and feminine.

Then slowly more faces turned-up. Kak Gal, Kak joe, Kak Ina lawa, Mahadhir, Kak Liza, Atuk, Ina, Ita, Cikgu Gazhali, dan lelain. The event went smoothly as per plan except for the ‘self-intro’ which we spontaneous created to focus into one conversation rather than separate grouping chitchatting. The MC, definitely the one and only artist among us Shera la. 

Watching spontaneous shots


Cha & Ujie suddenly wanted to go home because reluctant to be in front. 
I then convinced them that Shera will not call them out. 
Hahaha.. just like 20 years back… so cute.

Johny, Shera & Ida
The sweet thing was when Shera called both Johny and Ida, the two synonym names since my form 1, 1987 till 1989. The school ‘belangkas’, both were prefects and favorite students, never get caught, what’s so lucky. The question from Shera ‘people wanted to know, why you both not married ?’ hahaha… nothing from them actually but the audience yelling with their own answers.

My turn, but mostly just answering their questions

Some information for the rest; 

Kak Liza is a baker now and also trains people to bake. 
She brought chocolate moist and biscuits for us.

Zura and Ita run their own businesses, Ita brought some frozen food. All gone the minutes she announced it. Myself picked 3 packets of pulut panggang not for me definitely as I’m not a kueh eater. I had given it to my mom, IL and my sister. Fair & square. 
Zura with her supplies CCPP.


Iskandar & partner (I mean business partner la..)

Iskandar & partner are selling Jamuat Chow-Kit. Azmi also run his own same goes to some of us too. Just thinking when will I doing the same. I’ve no interest in business but maybe something on Internet will do. 

Faz has her own audit firm while Dora very proud announcing she is a fulltime housewife (I wish I’m too). Mahadhir as a director in building services industry and Qu Lyn as a Senior HR Manager in one of the IT firm.



Others were also working like myself.

Dora, Me & Kak JoeKak Liza, she used to be my 'Kakak Angkat'

Front : Cikgu Ghazali & Dora
Back : Lyn & Me, can't hide our gossiping faces. KANTOI beb!

A richest fren of mine, sweat wiping with RM50 note.


The event ended almost at 6.30pm but I staying for some more gossips and reached out nearly to 7pm. 
Some of the men went to 'ngeteh' after that. 
Smile faces everywhere... alhamdulillah it's again a successfully event. 
Hope this will not be the last one.


Chow !


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...