Monday, January 12, 2009

Standing Stadian


It’s already 20 years when I left STAD after SRP (in 1989) and when I got back to the school for STPM (1992-93), some of the faces were gone, either they've further their studies on different field or already @work.

But then, Facebook has gathered the faces that I almost forgotten. Not just that, some faces I not really close, now became friend and so close.

More than 30 old faces that have joined the web, we just chit chatting online until finally came to the idea for get-together. We actually invited all but most of them can’t make it .

It’s scheduled to be held on 9 January 2009 but changed to 11 January 2009 at Dora’s clubhouse condo. I at first was really hard to go as my close friend Uji, Noor & Shiera were confirmed that they can’t make it. But on the other feeling, I really wanted to see them Faz, Ina, Ita, Dora, Shieda, Jojo, Zura and others. I don’t see them since I left the school in 1989.

I day before the D-day, I was informed by Faz for the theme, it was Red and white.
No time to shopping for it and just wore whatever that I have which could be closes to it. On the d-day Shiera called me to join, so I fetched her at 2pm and straight to the venue with some guidance by Faz.


But with Shiera, we never lost contact since left the school.

Dora greeted us the minutes we’re approaching the hall entrance. Faz was having her meals with her family while Zaida & Wati having their meals together without the families. While having our lunch, the Stadian members keep coming. Not as many as I expected, all ladies. No representative from men… empph they must be Queen Controlled by their wives.

We were talking about past about the time we were in the school,
about the boys,
about the secret admires,
dating time,
teachers,
subject
and everything.

Overall I can say it was Short, Sweet and Memorable. 
This moment really make my day, thanks and I love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...